\VL\ THE VATOS LOCOS FORUM /VL/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\VL\This is all about The Official =VL= Clan Forum for all the Call of Duty Games /VL/

Latest topics

» THE VL ALLIANCE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyFri 3 Sep - 19:22:56 by \CIC\ Yora_Sassin

» ++Do you have any Nominees for Awards?? Tell Us.++
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptySun 28 Jun - 20:07:20 by Blue Eyed Terror

» »»»!!!AUDITIONS!!!«««
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptySun 21 Jun - 18:28:20 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Little tournament
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyThu 4 Jun - 18:39:23 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Lack of comming online
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyFri 29 May - 20:26:18 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Suggestions For Success
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptySun 17 May - 10:20:52 by Blue Eyed Terror

» -+= TO THOSE WHO WANT TO RANK INTO OUR CLAN=+-
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyThu 14 May - 6:37:10 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Organization for clan Battles....... DATES & TIMES
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyWed 13 May - 23:43:26 by dontshoot321

» »$»$»To The New Members «$«$«
This is a POLL...now respond to it! EmptyWed 13 May - 20:05:41 by Blue Eyed Terror

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

This is a POLL...now respond to it!

This is a POLL...now respond to it! Empty This is a POLL...now respond to it!

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 17:44:31

Ive noticed a couple of things this week, but something in paticular with team death matches.

I have opposed Hardcore for some time. However, Chiefer is a dick, and has convinced me that I am better suited for it...I whole heartly agree.

It's my stalk style. I do not do well at run and gun, or camping. I can Snipe with the best of them, but do the best when I hunt my enemy.

Hardcore forces you to be very aware of your surroundings and actions...you cant just run around like an idiot. Core is very opposite of that, being extremely forgiving. I can play it, I just think now I prefer hardcore for the realism and attention to detail.

HERE'S MY THOUGHT: if we are to be taken serious, we need to be proficient at hardcore team death match. It will be what the other Clan's expect from us.

I have noticed some of the members struggle with hardcore, while others do very well. I believe that I now do better as well here.

****** So answer this question completely honest, which do you prefer and which is your strength?******

I think this wil help in working to improve those that are struggling ( ie. are you making to much noise, not seeing the enemy quick enough, not watching where shots are coming from, etc.)

Let me know, and lets see where we stand.

-G

This is a POLL...now respond to it! Empty Re: This is a POLL...now respond to it!

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 17:51:09

Im going to add something. We might not reach 750 points in hardcore, but that happens quite a bit now that there arent tanks.
    We might also not have 15-30 kills per member, but if we win and our K/D remains 2-1 than we have succeeded.
    At that point, we start to work on how to kill more effectively and reach the 750 point mark.

This is a POLL...now respond to it! Empty Re: This is a POLL...now respond to it!

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 22:05:43

id have to agree with groots. he makes a good point.

ive been craving clan murder for a while, and i know that in doing clan battles most of them are indeed hardcore td. so i think its best we do just play more of it n find our weakness n strengths. i know latley ive been kickin ass in hardcore, so lets do this!
    \CIC\ Yora_Sassin
    \CIC\ Yora_Sassin
    Commander-in-Chief
    Commander-in-Chief

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post  \CIC\ Yora_Sassin Tue 31 Mar - 23:53:10

............... I've been saying that forever
    EvilEvoked
    EvilEvoked
    General of The \VL\ Arm Forces
    General of The \VL\ Arm Forces

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post  EvilEvoked Thu 2 Apr - 5:04:35

I prefer core, mainly for the points and the action.. I can do Hardcore, but I would need to change my classes to accommodate, and be in a awfully patient mood..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 13:25:05