\VL\This is all about The Official =VL= Clan Forum for all the Call of Duty Games /VL/

Latest topics

Shopmotion

Navigation

Affiliates

FUCKIN ANGRY MURDER

FUCKIN ANGRY MURDER

Post  Guest on Mon 30 Mar - 18:51:46

u know its funny....it seems that when we squad up, and when we play, we still dont talk about shit as far as a plan or objectives for each muderer.

Even when we have other players joining our party that arent VL members, we still need to construct a plan of attack.

earlier i was tryna get online members to join but only few joined and they invited outsiders. well nothing was said and even on my part, which i failed to mention it but my mic was dead. when we entered the mstch there was another clan playing with a few members and they just so happended to mock the VL clan...

Entering battle, with heads held high and weapons held tight, we fought like warrior poets...but died like unprepared sapplings.

altho in the beginning of the match we were gettin em pretty damb good, we had a lead of 100points +

but that all quickly changed, and they started to fuckin massacre us...

and it came to my attention...that along with me, many others started gettin frustrated, our anger was summoned and therefore we started playing like shit. they fuckin caught up to us without trouble, and just started murdering us unmercifully. but thats our jjob, thats wut were sposed to be doing.

WE are he hunters

THEY are the prey

we need to turn that frustration n anger into motivation for vengeance. keep our heads together and our thoughts clear. i know its hard cuz FUCK i get to that boiling point quick, specially when i know i can be doing a whole lot better then i should be.... but at times i found myself regaining my composure and bringin it back up. i think we all need to do the same when this happens, if so, to you.

and please man..

if i forget to bring up any plans or strategies before the game starts then someone, anyone...please say something. this is something we really need to start doing. and hopefully soon enough well have done this soo much that we wont need to cuz we already know wut to do n where to go. unless things change n someone wants to switch. im just tired of this bull shit where we go into a game and start getting slaughtered when i know we can all be doin better. when we SHOULD be doing better. i know theres some good games n bad games, but sometimes its jus horrible....good luck to all and hopefully we can make sum changes, i know i am dambit.
    \CIC\ Yora_Sassin
    Commander-in-Chief
    Commander-in-Chief

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Re: FUCKIN ANGRY MURDER

Post  \CIC\ Yora_Sassin on Tue 31 Mar - 16:04:00

Sorry. I just can't do it.

N I need to start watching my mouth. its unbecoming of me.

People Piss me off and I lose control and I start playing worst!

I'll try my best for my Clan

General of The \VL\ Arm Forces
    General of The \VL\ Arm Forces

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post  EvilEvoked on Thu 2 Apr - 5:50:44

I know these games you speak of and they summon nothing but the most pure anger. Sometimes there are instances that we cannot recover due to latency or the loss of our own soldiers.. Most of the time we can go our seperate ways and murder the living shit out of the enemy, however, we do need a solution for such tyranny has been brought upon us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 18 Nov - 14:30:04