\VL\ THE VATOS LOCOS FORUM /VL/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\VL\This is all about The Official =VL= Clan Forum for all the Call of Duty Games /VL/

Latest topics

» THE VL ALLIANCE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyFri 3 Sep - 19:22:56 by \CIC\ Yora_Sassin

» ++Do you have any Nominees for Awards?? Tell Us.++
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptySun 28 Jun - 20:07:20 by Blue Eyed Terror

» »»»!!!AUDITIONS!!!«««
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptySun 21 Jun - 18:28:20 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Little tournament
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyThu 4 Jun - 18:39:23 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Lack of comming online
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyFri 29 May - 20:26:18 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Suggestions For Success
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptySun 17 May - 10:20:52 by Blue Eyed Terror

» -+= TO THOSE WHO WANT TO RANK INTO OUR CLAN=+-
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyThu 14 May - 6:37:10 by Blue Eyed Terror

» Organization for clan Battles....... DATES & TIMES
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyWed 13 May - 23:43:26 by dontshoot321

» »$»$»To The New Members «$«$«
SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... EmptyWed 13 May - 20:05:41 by Blue Eyed Terror

Navigation

Affiliates

SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST..........

Poll

ARE WE REALLY READY FOR GAME BATTLES????

\CIC\ Yora_Sassin
    \CIC\ Yora_Sassin
    Commander-in-Chief
    Commander-in-Chief

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... Empty SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST..........

Post  \CIC\ Yora_Sassin Tue 17 Mar - 8:25:46

[b][i]

Ok. Deal.........

But you guys gotta do something for me...

1. We gotta win all games again Noobs and non Clan players..
    At least be on the top of our list, even if we lose.

2. We need more people that are going to play more often then just the High Rank Officers.
    They gotta be good people not only in battle but as friends and brothers to the clan.

3. I need more communication from all the members....
    Forum Post, replies, Head Sets on most of the times.... (I hate Mutes. More fun when we
    All play around and do A lot more Strategies.

4. TEAM WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We need to think and do MORE STRATEGIES TOGETHER!!!!!

..................If we all Agree and start showing all of the above.. I will REGISTER US AT THE "GB"..........OH YEAH........... GAME BATTLES. and they don't just play around. They mean business!!!!

SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST.......... Empty Re: SO YOU GUYS WANT CLAN BATTLES EH??? OK BUT FIRST..........

Post  Guest Wed 18 Mar - 21:50:04

i have to say....when we all actually get together, and get fuckin serious...we can actually win without mercy. but i agree, we must get together more often, and this includes more than just the High rankin officers..

New members, PLEASE REPLY TO OUR FORUM DISCUSSIONS OR EVEN BETTER MAKE A NEW POST!!!!!!!!

I FOR ONE AM READY AND WAITING TO DESTROY OTHER CLANS!!

BUT BEFORE WE DO WE NEED TO BE A CLAN OURSELVES!!!!

if you wear the clan tags...then take part in the clan, do your part...dont just have the tags cuz you think its cool to be apart of a clan...

if you dont wanna be serious, then just let us know, so we dont waste our time with you. if you want to actually strengthen our clan, do more than just get points for yourself...then lets DESTROY!

LET THE VL RISE SUPREME!

LET THE WORLD FEEL OUR WRATH AND!

THE VL SHALL BE A FORCE TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!

STAND WITH US, OR PERISH AT THE SIDES OF OUR ENEMIES!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 0:09:20